WAREHOUSING + LOGISTICS
SMCL Private Security provides security officer solutions for the warehousing and logistics industry.
SMCL Private Security prides itself on 3 main core values:
Training, Commitment, and Service.
We work with all our clients to custom tailor a comprehensive and effective security program that meets your security requirements as well as staying within your budget. We believe that there is no “one size fits all” approach to security officer service and therefore we customize security programs to each client according to their needs.
SMCL Private Security utilizes a digital security management solution. All our officers have the capabilities to attach media files to any report. All reports are sent to our clients via e-mail which eliminates the need for physical delivery of officer reports.
This software allows our clients to benefit
- Digital Daily Activity Reports (DAR’s)
- Digital Incident Reports
- Digital Maintenance Reports
- QR code time stamped patrols with GPS tracking for all
- Electronic Post Order management
- Electronic time management system
ONE OF OUR CORE VALUES
Due to the fact that we are specialized in warehousing and logistics, proper training is crucial to the success of the security operation.
SMCL Private Security is the premier security provider to warehousing and logistics sites due to our intense focus on properly training our security officers in this sector of the industry.
We train our officers on the following core duties:
- Proper identification of unit type, i.e. ocean container, rail container, trailer…etc.
- Different types of documentation, i.e. Bill of Lading (BOL), Harbor Dryage Bill, Interchange Agreement…etc.
- Proper Inbound/Outbound procedures
- Identification of potentially compromised units i.e. checking the integrity of the seal
- YMS or Yard Management System usage (client/site specific)
- How to properly maintain gate logs
- Yard check or yard inventory completion
- Access control
- Proper employee search procedures
- Identification of potentially stolen inventory or products
- Enforcement of client required equipment such as safety/reflective vests, steel toe boots etc…
- Enforcement of other client requirements such as clear bag policies etc…
- C-TPAT security requirements
- Any other client requirements can be incorporated into site specific training.
Need information or have questions? Fill out the form below or call us toll free.